Assam CEE 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the detailed schedule for Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2021. According to the official notification, the application process for Assam CEE 2021 would be commenced from July 14, 2021. All desirous and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam upto August 02, 2021.
The Assam CEE 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 29 (Sunday) in a single shift from 11.00 am to 02.00 pm. ASTU is conducting the Combined Entrance Examination - 2021 for admission into the first semester of BTech programmes offered by various engineering colleges of Assam for the academic session 2021-22. Aspiring candidates can check the detailed information brochure, important dates and details by visiting the official website of the ASTU at astu.ac.in.
Click Here to Read the Official Notification
Assam CEE 2021 Important Dates:
Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Commencement of online applications: July 14, 2021
- Last Date for online submission of Applications: August 02, 2021
- Issue of Admit cards online: to be notified
- CEE 2021 entrance examination date: August 29, 2021
- Examination Timings: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Declaration of results: within 10 days from exam date
The Assam CEE 2020 entrance examination will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type and comprise of a Single Paper of 3 (three) hours duration with the following distribution:
a) Mathematics: 40 Questions
b) Physics: 40 Questions
c) Chemistry: 40 Questions
Candidates should note that the Assam CEE Paper will be of 3 hours duration and will contain 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark. 4 marks will be awarded for every right answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Official Website: www.astu.ac.in
- The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the detailed schedule for Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2021.
- According to the official notification, the application process for Assam CEE 2021 would be commenced from July 14, 2021.