AP LAWCET 2022 Paper pattern
- PC : My Result Plus
AP LAWCET 2022:
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, the official examination conducting body for AP LAWCET 2022, is all set to conduct the law entrance examination on July 13. Notably, the examination conducting body has also issued the admit card for the exam in the online mode today on July 8, 2022. Candidates who are successfully registered for the exam and are about to appear in it can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) at cets.apsche.gov.in.
Along with the admit cards for AP LAWCET 2022 exam, the Council has also released the admit cards for AP PGLCET 2022 exam, which can also be downloaded from the aforementioned link.
AP LAWCET 2022: Exam Timings
The AP LAWCET 2022 exam will be conducted in a single shift on Wednesday, July 13, 2022. The exam will commence at 3 pm and will conclude at 4:30 pm.
AP LAWCET 2022: Guidelines for Exam
The guidelines for the conduct of the AP LAWCET 2022 exam have been mentioned on the admit card. Thus, candidates are required to carefully go through the listed guidelines in detail, in order to avoid cancellation of candidature.
The guidelines have been mentioned herewith.
AP LAWCET 2022: Exam Details
- Candidates must report to the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- At the exam centre, candidates will be required to produce a hard copy of their respective hall tickets along with a valid photo ID proof. Thus, the said documents must necessarily be carried by the candidates to the exam centre.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to Covid-appropriate behaviour at the exam centre at all times. In view of the same, they must carry their face masks and hand sanitizers in transparent bottles.
- The candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the test concludes.
- No candidate must carry prohibited items to the examination hall, such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, digital watches or study material such as books, notebooks, blank paper sheets etc.
- Even after the conclusion of the exam, the candidates must preserve their respective hall tickets, as the same would be required during the course of the counselling process.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati is slated to hold the AP LAWCET 2022 exam in the online mode on July 13, 2022. Various details related to the exam pattern have been mentioned below.
Link to official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Mode of exam: Online
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Nature of questions asked: Multiple choice questions
- Total number of questions to be asked: 120
- Maximum marks to be awarded: 120
- Number of sections in the paper: 3
- Marks to be awarded for each correct answer: +1
- Marks to be deducted for wrong answers: 0