AP EAMCET 2020
- PC : My Result Plus
The application process for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) is to conclude in two days buy the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK). The application forms are available on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) extended the application process for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) due to COVID-19 outbreak and countrywide lockdown 3.0. The candidates who are interested to appear for the exam can submit the application without late fees upto May 20, 2020. Earlier the last date to apply for the Medical Common Entrance Test was May 07, 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020: Revised Dates
- Date of application process commencement - February 29, 2020
- Last date to submit application form - March 29, 2020 (Old)
- Last date of application submission without late fee - April 17, 2020 (Old)
- Last date to submit the application form without late fee - May 07, 2020 (Old)
- Revised Last date of submission of application without late fee - May 20, 2020 (New)
- Date of Examination - To be announced
AP EAMCET 2020: Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam
|Duration of Exam
|Total number of Questions
|Type of Questions
|Medium of Exam
||English & Telugu/English & Urdu
||+1 for Correct Answer; No negative marking
|Level of Questions
||Based on 10+2 syllabi
AP EAMCET 2020 is conducting by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK). The JNTUK has extended the date of the application upto May 20. The candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized school/college and board with mathematics, physics and Chemistry as the main subjects are eligible to apply for the exam. Also, those candidates who have passed the diploma examination in engineering conducted by the state of technical education and training are eligible to appear for the exam.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET