AIMA MAT 2023: Registration Begins
- PC : MRP Graphics
AIMA MAT 2023:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has commenced the application process for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT), which includes the Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), and Internet Based Test (IBT). Furthermore, AIMA has announced the exam dates for the Management Aptitude Test September 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIMA MAT September 2023 on the official website, mat.aima.in.
The Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA serves as an entryway to over 600 business schools across India. To be eligible for the test, you need to have completed your graduation. Even if you are in your final year and awaiting your results, you can still take the Management Aptitude Test.
AIMA MAT 2023: Application Fee
For Remote Proctored IBT, PBT, and CBT, the fee is Rs 1,900.
For Double Remote Proctored IBT, PBT+IBT, PBT+CBT, and CBT+IBT, the fee is Rs 3,050.
AIMA MAT 2023: Important Dates
For the AIMA MAT 2023 PBT (Paper Based Test):
- Last Date for PBT Online Registration: Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
- Availability of PBT Admit Card: Thursday, August 31, 2023, from 5 PM.
- PBT Test Date: Sunday, September 3, 2023.
For the AIMA MAT 2023 CBT (Computer Based Test):
- CBT Online Registration Last Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
- Availability of CBT Admit Card: Thursday, September 14, 2023, from 5 PM onwards.
- CBT Test Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023.
MAT September Session Result Declaration: Last week of September 2023.
AIMA MAT 2023: How to Apply
- Log on to the official MAT website, mat.aima.in.
- Register yourself. Log in using your credentials.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Double-check the information and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and keep a printed copy for future reference.
Official Website: mat.aima.in.
(Written By: Avantika Rana)