- PC : self
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced vacancies for various posts in Rural Banks (RRB). In this recruitment process, 45 banks are taking part from all over the country. The process of application for all the post has been begun from Monday and will end on July 4.
The last date to apply for the posts till July 4, 2019.
Candidates can take print: until July 19, 2019.
Last date of fee payment: July 4, 2019
Payment Mode: Online
Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-1 (Assistant Manager):
Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent. Working knowledge of computer is a must.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager):
Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates should have two years of experience.
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager):
Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks with 5years post experience.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Main Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview. The detailed information is available on the official website of IBPS https://ibps.in/
For this recruitment process, the Interview will be held for Officers scale 1, 2 and 3 only.
The examination will be held in the month of August and September.
According to IBPS official planning, Pre-exam for Officer Scale-1 and Office Assistant will be scheduled on August 3, 4, 11, 17, 18 and 25 August.
Examination for Officer scale-2 and Officer scale-3 will be held on September 22, 2019.
The main Examination for officer scale-1 will be held on September 22, 2019, and Office Assistant main exam will be on September 29, 2019.
Candidates from General Category have to pay Rs.600
Candidates from SC, ST, PWD category have to pay Rs.100.
Here are the lists of 45 banks
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Andhra Pradesh
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank,Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank, Bihar
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Bihar
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Gujarat
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Gujarat
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Haryana
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Jammu & Kashmir
- J & K Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank, Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank, Maharashtra
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank, Odisha
- Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank, Puducherry
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan, Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Tamil Nadu Grama Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Telangana
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Uttar Pradesh
- Aryavart Bank, Uttar Pradesh
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Uttar Pradesh
- Prathama UP Gramin Bank, Uttar Pradesh
- Purvanchal Bank, Uttar Pradesh
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, West Bengal
- Uttar Banga Kshetriya Gramin Bank, West Bengal
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, West Bengal
Related Articles on Career Diary