SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Begins Tomorrow, Read Important Guidelines Here
- PC : MRP Graphics
SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Answer Key Challenge Window: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will end the answer key challenge window for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2023 on August 4, 2023. Candidates can download and raise objections against the answer key at the official website, ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2023 Answer Key: Important Details
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the provisional answer key for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2023 on August 1, 2023. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the CGL Tier 1 exam from July 14 to July 27, 2023.
The commission informed candidates that they can challenge the answer key until 5 PM on August 4. The candidates will have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs 100 per response challenged. After reviewing the objections raised by the candidates, the commission will publish the SSC CGL final answer key 2023 for the tier-1 exam after August 4. The final answer key issued by the commission will be considered final.
The marks secured by the candidates in the SSC CGL tier-1 exam 2023 will be normalised to shortlist candidates for the SSC CGL tier-2 examination.
SSC conducts the CGL examination to recruit candidates for Group "B" gazetted and Group "C" posts in top ministries, departments, and organisations of the Government of India.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification released by the SSC for further details.
SSC CGL 2023 Answer Key: How to Raise Objections
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download and raise objections against the SSC CGL 2023 answer key:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on " Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) - 2023" on the homepge.
- Click on the relevant link for the SSC SCGL 2023 Tier 1 answer key.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Check and download the answer key.
- Raise objections, if any. Pay the objection fee.
- Download the confirmation page and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.