REET 2022 Answer Key: Objection window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
REET Answer Key 2022:
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is all set to shut down the objection window for REET Answer Key 2022 today on August 25. Candidates who are desirous of raising objections against the released answer key must proceed for the same on the official website of BSER at reetbser2022.in.
REET Answer Key 2022: Objection Fee
Candidates will be required to pay a nominal fee amount to raise objections against the released Answer key. A fee of Rs 100 per question will be charged from the candidates to raise objections. However, the fee amount shall be refunded to the candidates if the objections are found to be valid.
In addition to fee amount, candidates will also need to attach documentary evidence to support their respective objections.
REET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Challenges
Candidates must abide by the detailed instructions provided below in order to download the answer key for the exam and raise challenges.
REET 2022: Exam Details
- Visit the official website of REET at reetbser2022.in.
- Select the link that reads 'Click here to file objection on answer key'.
- You will end up on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials like roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on the 'Next' button to view the answer key. The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key details, select the questions you want to raise objections against and attach documentary evidence.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit the details. Obtain a printout of the fee receipt for further need.
The REET 2022 exam was held on July 23 and July 24 in the offline mode across the Rajasthan state. The official examination conducting body issued separate answer keys for Level 1 and Level 2.
Link to official website: reetbser2022.in
Related Articles on Answer Keys