JIPMAT 2023 Answer Key
- PC : MRP Graphics
JIPMAT 2023 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the provisional answer key for the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2023 on June 6. Candidates can download the answer key and raise objections at the official website, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
JIPMAT 2023 Answer Key: Important Details
Applicants can raise objections against the answer key, if any, until June 7, 11:30 pm by paying a fee of Rs 200 per challenge.
"The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the website https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/ for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenging the Answer Key may be used," reads the notification.
JIPMAT 2023 was conducted on May 28th, 2023, as a computer-based test in 78 cities across the country.
JIPMAT 2023 Answer Key: How to Download and Raise Objections
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download and raise objections against the JIPMAT 2023 answer key:
- Log on to the official website, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
- Click on “JIPMAT - 2023 Key Challenge” on the homepage.
- Enter your credentials and submit.
- Check and download the answer key to your device.
- Raise objections, if any and pay the challenge fee.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout for future reference.