IGNOU BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Download
- PC : My Result Plus
IGNOU BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has made the IGNOU BSc Nursing Admit card 2022 available for download. Candidates slated to appear in the IGNOU BSc Nursing entrance exam 2022 can view and download their respective hall tickets from the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
The University is all set to conduct both the BEd and BSc Nursing entrance exams tomorrow, on May 8, 2022. The exams will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT).
It must be noted that the admit card is quite an important document which must mandatorily be carried by the candidates to the exam centre. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
In addition to this, compliance to Covid-19 norms is also mandatory during the course of the examination, to keep the infections at bay. The step-by-step process to download the admit card has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
IGNOU BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads 'Admit card for BSc Nursing entrance exam 2022'.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials such as registered username and password and hit the 'Submit' button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download the admit card on your device.
- Check all details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Finally, print its copy for future references.
The direct link to download the BSc Nursing Admit card 2022 has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download IGNOU BSc Nursing Admit card 2022 here
Related Articles on Admit Card