GATE 2023 Admit Card Release Date Deferred
- PC : My Result Plus
GATE 2023 Admit card:
The Indian Institute of technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has deferred the release of GATE 2023 admit card. A notification in this regard has been released on the official website of IIT Kanpur at gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023: Revised Date For Admit Card Release
As per the official notification released by IIT Kanpur, the admit card for the exam will now be issued in the online mode on January 9, 2023. The admit card release has been deferred due to operational reasons.
GATE 2023 Admit Card: Credentials Required to Download
Candidates must key in the details mentioned herewith on the official website of GATE 2023, to access and download the hall ticket for the exam.
Once the candidates download their respective hall tickets for the exam, they must go through all the important details mentioned on the hall ticket, such as name, photograph, signature, exam date, exam details etc.
GATE 2023: Exam Date
The GATE 2023 exam has been scheduled for February 4,5,11 and 12, 2023. The exam will be conducted in the online mode across the country.
GATE 2023: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates must take note of all the instructions mentioned herewith, to download the hall ticket for the exam.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Go to the official website of GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the hall ticket for the exam.
- The login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Key in all login credentials and submit the details.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the hall ticket details and download it on your device. Obtain its printout for further need.
Related Articles on Admit Card