Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Bihar Police SI Mains Admit card:
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) will issue the Bihar Police SI Mains Admit card in the online mode. The admit card will be issued on April 5, 2022 for the recruitment exam being held to induct candidates for the post of Police Sub-inspector and Sergeant. Thus, candidates can log on to the official website of BPSSC and download their respective hall tickets. They require their login credentials to access the admit cards for the exam. The link to the admit card is available at bpssc.bih.nic.in.
About Bihar Police SI Mains exam:
The recruitment exam is being conducted to fill 2213 vacant posts, out of which, 1998 are for the post of Sub-inspector, while the remaining 215 are for the post of Sergeant. Notably, the preliminary exam for the same was held in two shifts on December 26, 2021. As per the result statistics, a total of 2,65,681 candidates had qualified the prelims exam.
Bihar Police SI Mains Admit Card: Steps to download
Candidates slated to appear in the examination must go through the following steps to check and download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Go to the official website of BPSSC at bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads "Download Admit card of Mains examination for the post of Police Sub-inspector/Sergeant in Bihar Police". You will end up on a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials and click on 'Submit' to view your hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check the details mentioned on the hall ticket thoroughly and download it on your device.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card