TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration begins
- PC : My Result Plus
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has initiated the registration process of TS EAMCET 2022 counselling in the online mode. Candidates who have cleared the state level entrance examination are eligible to take part in the counselling round of TS EAMCET 2022. The registration process is underway on the official website of TS EAMCET 2022 at tseamcet.nic.in.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must possess the following documents while appearing for TS EAMCET 2022 counselling registrations.
TS EAMCET 2022: Counselling Fee
- Class 12th hall ticket number.
- Email address (personal).
- Mobile number.
- TS EAMCET 2022 Rank card.
- TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket.
- SSC Hall ticket
- Date of birth
- Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Study or residence certificate
- Annual income proof
The open category candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 1,200 to register for the counselling round. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 600 to register for the counselling round.
TS EAMCET 2022: Steps to Register for Counselling Round
Candidates must adhere to the following steps to fill the TS EAMCET 2022 counselling form.
- Log on to the official website of TS EAMCET at tseamcet.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for the counselling round.
- You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Key in your valid login credentials likd registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Choose your preferred institution and course name.
- Submit the details and download the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for the counselling round of TS EAMCET 2022 has been mentioned below.
Apply for TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Round here
Link to official website
Related Articles on Admission