IIT JAM Counselling 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
IIT JAM Counselling 2023:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has released the fourth admission list for the Joint Admission Test (JAM 2023) for postgraduate programmes offered by IITs. Candidates who applied for admission can now access the admission list by logging into the JOAPS portal at joaps.iitg.ac.in.
The last date to pay the seat booking fee for the 4th admission list is July 10th until 5:00 PM. Refunds for candidates who have opted for withdrawal will be processed before August 15, 2023.
IIT JAM Counselling 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must appear for the IIT JAM 2023 exam and qualify the IIT JAM Cutoff 2023 for their respective streams. They should have a B.Sc. degree with a CGPA of 6.5 or 60% aggregate marks. SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to obtain a CGPA of 6.0 or the 55 percentile. Candidates in their final year of B.Sc. are also eligible if they are completing the degree in the current session without any backlog.
IIT JAM Counselling 2023: Required Documents
- IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard
- Character Certificate
- Provisional Admit Card
- Printout of the Registration Form with locked options
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
- Passport-sized Photo
- Demand Draft/Online Transfer Receipt for "Balance Fee" to be paid at the Admission Institute
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC with NCL)
IIT JAM Counselling 2023 4th Admission List: How to Check
- Log on to the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Click on the link "JOAPS 2023 Candidate Portal".
- You will be redirected to another portal.
- Log in using your Email ID, Enrollment ID, or Registration number, and Password.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- The Fourth Admission List will now be displayed.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
(Written By: Avantika Rana)