- PC : Self
The University of Delhi has released the sixth list of cut-off for the admission to undergraduate courses.
The admission process for the same is scheduled from August 1 to August 3, 2019.
The seventh cut-off list is also expected to be released, following the previous cut-offs if the seats are left vacant.
Last year, a total of 10 cut-off lists were declared.
The cut-off list is available on the official website i.e. du.ac.in.
The candidates can visit the official website and check their cut-off list.
DU 6th cut-off list 2019: Steps to check
Step 1: Log on to the official website, du.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link which says 'fifth cut-off list'
Step 3: DU cut-off will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download the same and take a print out of it.
DU 6th cut-off list 2019: Direct Links
Arts and Commerce
DU Cut off List 2019: List of documents required at the time of admission
- Class 10 certificates (mark sheet or certificate) which will have your date of birth and parents names: The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on the corresponding reservation certificates, similarly their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates.
- Class 12 certificate (mark sheet or certificate)
- Recent character certificate
- Provisional certificate
- 5 passport size photograph
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM certificate (in the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority. The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category. (The names of applicants claiming reservation under this category must match with the names that appear on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates)
- The Delhi University registration form
- The particular college form which you wish to get in, in accordance with your marks.
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly.
Related Articles on Admission