The renowned college of Delhi University, St. Stephens has announced its first Interview cut-off list 2019-20, for Undergraduate courses admissions.
Here all the information is available related to the admission process, important dates and cut-off list.
The cut- off list is as mentioned below;
- The Cut-off for BA Programme is 98% for General category who belong to Commerce stream 98% for Science Stream, 96.5% for Humanities student.
- The Cut-off for BA (Hons) Economics is 98.75% for General category who belong to Commerce stream 97.5% for science stream, 98.5% for Humanities student.
- The Cut-off for BA (Hons) English is 98.75% for General category who belong to Commerce stream 98.75% for science stream, 98.25% for Humanities student
- For BSc Hons Chemistry 96.33% for general category, 71.33% for CNI Category
- For BSc Hons Physics 96.66% for general category 71.66% for CNI Category
- For BSc Prog with Computer Sc. 96.66% for general category 71.66% for CNI Category
Important Dates to be remembered for UG Admission
- Announcement of cut-offs for an interview- June 24, 2019
- Publication of interview lists- June 26, 2019
- Interviews will be started on June 28, 2019
- College Orientation- July 19, 2019
- The academic session will start from July 20, 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of class 12th marks, interview and written exam.
The class 12th marks carry 85%, Interview-10% and written exam is for 5%.
Candidates shall be shortlisted for the written exam and the interviews in the ratio of;
For Humanities: 1:4
For Science: 1:6
For further information, students can visit the official website: https://www.ststephens.edu
Related Articles on Admission Diary