The examination for the West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) prelim was conducted on February 9, 2019.
The official answer key for the WBCS 2019 Prelims examination is to be released soon by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. The candidates who appeared for the examination can expect the answer key for Group A, B, C and D to be released by March 2019.
The results for the same can be expected to be released in the month of June 2019, on the official website.
The shortlisted candidates among the candidates appeared for the prelim exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam, once the results are declared.
The WBCS exam is conducted in three phases.
As per the marking scheme, for each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
The questions were asked from:
- English Composition for 25 marks
- General Science for (25 marks)
- Current events of National & International Importance for (25 marks)
- History of India for (25 marks)
- Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal for (25 marks)
- Indian Polity and Economy for (25 marks)
- Indian National Movement for (25 marks)
- General Mental Ability for (25 marks)
Related Articles on Results Alert