UP Board Results 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP has recently announced the evaluation criteria for UP Board class 10th & 12th results 2021. As per the latest media reports, the UPMSP has decided to evaluate the results of Class 10 and Class 12 students on the basis of marks they scored in the previous year.
This year, UP Board Class 10th, 12th Exams 2021 was cancelled due to unprecedented pandemic situation caused by novel coronavirus. The UP State Education Dr Dinesh Sharma formed a committee to prepare an evaluation criteria to class 12th students' result. The minister has also invited suggestions from students and parents regarding the evaluation criteria.
About 4000 stakeholders shared there suggestions pertaining the evaluation criteria to be decided for UP Board Results 2021. After examining all the possibilities of evaluating marks, the Board authorities announced their final final decision on the UP Board Evaluation Criteria 2021.
Also Read: UP Board Results 2021 Updates: No merit list for class 10th & 12th this year, says CM Yogi Adityanath
UP Board Class 10, Class 12 Evaluation Criteria 2021
- For the Uttar Pradesh's 10th board exam results, the marks will be ascertained by considering 50 percent marks of class 9th and remaining from class 10th pre-board marks and internal assessment.
- The UP Board Class 12th Intermediate Results 2021 will be evaluated on the basis of 50:40:10 formula.
- The Class 12th results will be assessed by considering 50 percent marks of class 10th, 40 percent of class 11th and 10 percent of 12th pre-board marks.
- Further, Students unsatisfied with their marks will be given an opportunity to appear for the physical examination.
A total of 56,03,813 students have registered for the UP Board Secondary and Senior Secondary Exam 2021. As many as 29,94,312 students registered for UP Board Class 10th exams. While a total of 26,09,501 students registered for UPMSP Class 12 exams this year.
- The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP has recently announced the evaluation criteria for UP Board class 10th & 12th results 2021.
- As per the latest media reports, the UPMSP has decided to evaluate the results of Class 10 and Class 12 students on the basis of marks they scored in the previous year.
Related Articles on Results