The extended registration deadline for Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable (Civil) Recruitment 2021 is to conclude today (July 12). Earlier the last date to fill online application form was June 25, 2021. The KSP will fill up approximately 4000 vacancies through this recruitment drive. The Interested candidates can apply online for the KSP constable recruitment by visiting the official website at http://cpc21.ksp-online.in/. Read on for additional information on eligibility, the selection process, and other details.
Commencement of submission of online application: May 25, 2021
Revised last date for submission of online application: July 12, 2021
Last date to submit the application fee: July 14, 2021
KSP Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Total Constable Post - 4000
City-wise Vacancy Details
● Bangalore (Nagara) - 1500 Post Available
● Mysore (Nagara) - 180 Post Available
● Hubli – Dharwad - 200 Post Available
● Mangalore - 155 Post Available
● Belgaum - 150 Post Available
● Bangalore (District) - 135 Post Available
● Tumkur - 126 Post Available
● Chikballapur - 110 Post Available
● Ramanagara - 130 Post Available
● Mysore (District) - 115 Post Available
● Chamarajnagar - 65 Post Available
● Hassan - 105 Post Available
● Kodagu - 55 Post Available
● Mandya - 145 Post Available
● Shimoga - 180 Post Available
● Chitradurga - 70 Post Available
● Dakshina Kannada Mangalore - 75 Post Available
● Udupi - 90 Post Available
● Uttarakannada - 130 Post Available
● Chikkamagaluru - 57 Post Available
● Belagavi - 78 Post Available
● Gadag - 79 Post Available
● Railways Bangalore - 70 Post Available
KSP Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates holding the qualification of 10th, 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply.
● The lower age limit for the post is 19 years.
● The upper age limit for the GM category is 25 years.
● The upper age limit for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B is 27 years.
● The upper age limit for tribal categories is 30 years.
KSP Recruitment 2021 Application Fees:
● For General Category the application fee is ₹400/-
● For OBC and C/ST category the application fee is ₹200/-
The payment of the application fees should be made online through debit card, credit card, net banking.
How to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website- http://rec21.ksp-online.in/
Step 2: On the homepage, go to the 'Current Recruitment' section
Step 3: Click on the 'KSP Constable Recruitment 2021' page.
Step 4: Read the official notification and then apply online
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents, pay for the application, and send it.
Step 6: Download a copy of the application form for future use.
● Candidates will have to clear a written test. Those who clear the written test will have to appear for the next stage.
● The next stage will be ET and PST. Successful candidates will get the final appointment.
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Visit the Official Website