ONGC Reccruitment 2022: Application deadline extended for apprentice posts
- PC : My Result Plus
ONGC Recruitment 2022:
The final date to apply for 3614 apprentice vacancies in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has been extended till May 22. Candidates interested in applying for the same can submit online applications until May 22 now. The application process is underway on the official website of ONGC at ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
A total of 3614 vacant posts are to be filled through the recruitment drive. This includes 209 vacancies in the Northern sector, 305 vacancies in the Mumbai sector, 1434 vacancies in the Western sector, 744 vacancies in the Eastern sector, 694 vacancies in the Southern sector and 228 in the Central sector.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant's minimum age should be 18 years. Also, he should not be over 28 years of age as on May 22.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The candidates would be inducted as apprentices on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the merit drawn. A person of greater age will be considered, in case there is a tie in merit. Canvassing is not permissible at all.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates are required to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Log on to the official website of ONGC India at ongcindia.com.
- Register yourself on the website using basic information and then login using generated credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and fill the remaining details such as educational qualifications as well as experience credentials.
- Check all the filled details carefully, as changes would not be permitted later.
- Submit all details.
- Obtain the hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.