NIOS Public Exam 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for the NIOS Public Exam 2022 will be closed today, on 31st January by the National Institute of Open Schooling. The candidates who wish to register for class 10, 12 April/ May exams can now apply online from the official portal of nios.ac.in. The candidates are required to enter their enrollment number to proceed with the registration process.
The candidates who registered for October-November Exam 2021 can also register. NIOS started accepting the applications from the candidates on 1st January 2022 for April/ May session. The candidates will have to pay an examination fee of INR 250 per subject. Also, an additional fee of INR 120 will be charged for subjects including both theory and practical papers.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Steps to Apply
The candidates must follow the below-given steps to register for the class 10 or 12 April 2022 session.
- Go to the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- On the homepage, visit the header section. Then click on the Exam and Results link and from the drop-down menu, select the examination (Class 10 or 12).
- A login page will appear on the screen, enter the enrolment number and click on the submit button.
- Proceed to fill in the application form and pay the exam fee.
- Review the form and click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
The examination is tentatively scheduled to commence from 6th April 2022. The candidates are advised to frequently visit the official website for more related details and updates.
Register for NIOS Public Exam 2022