NIFT 2023 Registration begins
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Institute of Fashion technology (NIFT) has initiated the registration process for the NIFT 2023 exam today, November 1. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam will be able to fill the application form on the official website of NIFT at nift.ac.in.
NIFT 2023: Important Dates
NIFT 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- NIFT 2023 application commencement date: November 1, 2022
- NIFT 2023 application deadline: December 31, 2022
- NIFT 2023 application correction window: Second week of January 2023
- NIFT 2023 exam date: February 5, 2023
The candidates must not be above 24 years of age as on August 1, 2023. Along with this, they must have cleared their intermediate from a recognised central/state board.
Although, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category have been provided a relaxation of 5 years in age limit.
NIFT 2023: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
NIFT 2023: Steps to Fill Application Form
- A valid email address
- Educational qualification details
- Disability certificate
- Personal details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Signature in the scanned format
- Scanned photograph
- Debit/credit card details
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must take note of the detailed instructions provided below.
Link to official website: nift.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of NIFT 2023 at nift.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website and generate your own login credentials.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your login credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all the details and download the confirmation page. Print its hard copy for future references.