MPHJS 2022 Registration to end today
- PC : My Result Plus
The application window for MPHJS 2022 exam is about to end today on December 31, 2022. Candidates desirous of applying for the posts of district judge must register themselves on the official website at mphc.gov.in.
MPHJS 2022: What After Application Window Closure?
Once the application window shuts down for the exam, the facility to edit the application form shall be opened for the candidates. The said facility will be available from January 5 until January 7, 2023.
Through the application edit window, the candidates will be able to rectify the errors in particulars, if any, and modify the application form details.
As many as 12 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
MPHJS 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the said posts should be between 35 to 45 years of age. In addition to this, they should have worked as an advocate, at least for a period of seven years, as on January 1, 2022.
MPHJS 2022: Application Fee
Unreserved category candidates will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 977. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates must pay Rs 577 to register themselves for the exam.
MPHJS 2022: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to fill the application form for the exam.
Link to official website: mphc.gov.in
- Visit the official website at mphc.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads 'Recruitment/Result'.
- Click on the option to go to the application form. Proceed to fill the application form.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format. Next, make payment of the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.