IIT JAM 2023 Registration Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
IIT JAM 2023:
The Indian Institute of technology, Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has extended the final date to apply for IIT JAM 2023 exam. Candidates who failed to register for the exam will be able to apply for it till October 14, 2022 now. The registration link is active on the official website of IIT Guwahati at jam.iitg.ac.in.
IIT JAM 2023: Important Dates
IIT JAM 2023: Application Fee
- Date of application commencement: September 6, 2022
- Application window closure date (old): October 11, 2022
- Application window closure date (extended): October 14, 2022
- JAM 2023 exam date: February 12, 2023
Candidates belonging to the general category will be required to pay an amount of Rs 1,800 for one paper and Rs 2,500 for two papers.
Meanwhile, the SC/ST/PwD category candidates, as well as the female candidates shall pay Rs 900 for one paper and Rs 1250 for two papers.
IIT JAM 2023: Exam Pattern
The IIT JAM 2023 exam will take place on February 12, 2023. The exam will advance as a Computer-based test and will be held in seven different subjects, namely, chemistry, biotechnology, geology, economics, mathematics, mathematical statistics and physics. The candidates have the liberty to appear in either one or two tests.
IIT JAM 2023: Steps to Register for the Exam
Candidates must refer to the simple guide mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: jam.iitg.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website and generate your login credentials.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your valid login credentials.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam. Next, upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit the details.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.