IIT JAM 2023 Registration Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plus
IIT JAM 2023:
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) will conclude the registration process for IIT JAM 2023 exam today on October 14, 2022. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam can apply by today on the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitg.ac.in.
IIT JAM 2023: What's Next?
Once the application window closes for the exam, IIT Guwahati shall open the application correction window for the candidates. Under this facility, successfully registered candidates will be able to change the details filled by them in their respective application forms for the exam.
IIT JAM 2023: Exam Date
The IIT JAM 2023 exam shall be held by IIT Guwahati on February 12, 2023. The results for the exam will be declared on March 22, 2023.
IIT JAM 2023: Steps to Register For Exam
Candidates must take note of the simple steps mentioned below in order to register for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website and log in through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the IIT JAM 2023 application form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Candidates must note that once the official examination conducting body releases the admit card for the exam, they shall obtain its hard copy for carrying it to the exam center, along with a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
Link to official website: jam.iitg.ac.in