Allahabad University PGAT Admit Card 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
Allahabad University Admit Card 2022:
Allahabad University, the official body responsible for administering the Post Graduate Admission Test 2022 (PGAT 2022), has activated the link to download the hall ticket for the exam. Candidates successfully registered for the Allahabad University Post Graduate Admission Test 2022 can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website at aupravesh2022.in.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2022: Credentials Required to Download Hall Ticket
Candidates must know their valid login credentials in order to successfully download the hall tickets for the PGAT 2022 exam.
Once the candidates download the admit card on their device successfully, they must ensure the accuracy of the details printed on the hall ticket, such as name, date of birth, photograph and exam centre details.
Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Exam: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre
Candidates must necessarily carry the following documents along with them to the examination centre. Without the documents, no candidate will be allowed to attempt the examination.
- Hard copy of PGAT 2022 admit card and a valid government issued photo identity proof.
- Recent passport size coloured photographs, with the face of the candidate clearly visible in it.
It must be noted that the admit card must be preserved until the admission process is over.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates must take note of the detailed guide mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Go to the official website of Allahabad University at aupravesh2022.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'PGAT 2022 admission'.
- You will end up on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials and click on the 'Login' button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details listed on the admit card thoroughly.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to download PGAT 2022 admit card has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download PGAT 2022 admit card here
Allahabad University PGAT 2022: Exam Details
The state level entrance examination for admission to Post Graduate courses offered by the University has been lined up from August 4 until August 7, 2022. The exam will take place in both offline and online modes. 150 multiple choice questions will be asked from the candidates and 120 minutes will be provided to attempt the question paper.
While 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of 0.5 marks. The medium of the exam will be English.
Link to official website: aupravesh2022.in