Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has declared the B. Tech Entrance Exam 2017 results today.
The results were scheduled to be published on June 30. However, JMI on Friday pointed out that the results delayed due to unavoidable circumstances.
"It is hereby informed to all aspiring candidates for admission to B.Tech programs that due to unavoidable circumstances, the list of selected/waitlist candidates could not be declared by 30.06.2017," read the JMI press release.
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for JMI?
As an applicant you would need the following:
1. An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
2. A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
3. Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity.
4. A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
5. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
6. Access to an online payment facility / service such as 1. Net Banking 2. Credit card 3. ATM-cum-Debit card If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. You will be able to download the duly filled up State Bank of India challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when you select the "cash payment" option while filling the application form online.
About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university located in Delhi. It was originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920.